Faverolles Thread

Quote:
I'm almost done hatching. I'm not sure I'll set any more eggs now. Most likely I'll wait until they start laying after their winter break. I have one batch due next Friday, and another in 17 days or so.

Ha ha well it impressive that she is still laying anyway I am sure she will molt you can tell it from looking at her I guess she just had more in her. The black is still laying every day now! I am so tempted to set these but no can do.

Henry

Ok took a few pictures of the chicks and also a few using this really cool Panorama tool on my camera.

Here are the Panorama's
4305_dsc00166.jpg

4305_dsc00161.jpg

Here are the week old two blacks that have really thick legs that make me think cockerels but we will see and then a blue and a splash.
4305_dsc00215.jpg

4305_dsc00235.jpg

4305_dsc00240.jpg

Here are 4 day olds 3 blues and 1 black. Another is hatching and hopefully I get a few more but who knows it was really hot this last week of incubation. Two of these chicks have amazing toes! You can kinda see one of them if you look closely in the back of the photo.
4305_dsc00268.jpg

4305_dsc00262.jpg

4305_dsc00249.jpg

Henry

Quote:
Nice pics Henry. I see the monster standing guard in the first pic.

He made this volocoraptor scream this morning when he saw my dogs and they both ran away with there tails tucked
lol.png
he is probably the best guard rooster I have ever had!

Quote:
Nice pics Henry. I see the monster standing guard in the first pic.

He made this volocoraptor scream this morning when he saw my dogs and they both ran away with there tails tucked
lol.png

Nice pics Henry. Looks like you'll be off and running next season.
Dick

Quote:
lol.png

Dick

I agree Dick. Henry has a great start.

Quote:
Dick

I agree Dick. Henry has a great start.

Hey Dick
If I take my mahogany roo and breed it to a dark salmon hen, should i start getting mahoganys? This is just a thought about starting.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom