Faverolles Thread

Quote:
WOW, beautiful pics Pete. Your birds look a lot better than mine. I'm not crazy about the red in the blue and splash male. I think breeding them to the blue hen should give you cleaner males. You might have to hatch as many as you can. I didn't know they were carrying red. Looks like I'll be sending you more eggs this spring. HA. Hopefully the next hatch will be better. All in all, your birds are beautiful. Mine are kinda "ragged" right now. I think it has something to do with the weather.HA
Dick

Quote:
Wow, gorgeous Peter. Can I have some? LOL

Thanks! All in good time.
smile.png

peter

I'm here if you need a sitter for them LOL

Quote:
WOW, beautiful pics Pete. Your birds look a lot better than mine. I'm not crazy about the red in the blue and splash male. I think breeding them to the blue hen should give you cleaner males. You might have to hatch as many as you can. I didn't know they were carrying red. Looks like I'll be sending you more eggs this spring. HA. Hopefully the next hatch will be better. All in all, your birds are beautiful. Mine are kinda "ragged" right now. I think it has something to do with the weather.HA
Dick

I HATE WINTER!!!!!

Quote:
Dick, I really like that second bantam roo. he is gorgeous

Yeah, he's not bad but I really feel his tail is to short. I'll be breeding him to hens that have longer backs. We'll see if that helps.
Dick

Quote:
Dick, I really like that second bantam roo. he is gorgeous

Yeah, he's not bad but I really feel his tail is to short. I'll be breeding him to hens that have longer backs. We'll see if that helps.
Dick

I have a roo that I got out of your eggs you sent me last fall. I'll take a pic of him when we go to the show in Georgia next week. Also 1 of the three pullets I kept.

Back
Top Bottom