Faverolles Thread

Quote:
And where's MY rum n coke?? I think some rum might just be the thing I need to clear up my sinuses!!
gig.gif

I want some too.

Ok, it's an official cross-national party day!!
woot.gif
followed swiftly by...
th.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I don't see where you were out of line, and there are no STUPID questions. Pete, Leisha and I just give you advice from our experiences. Not saying it wouldn't work for you. I do a lot of crazy breedings where people say it wouldn't work, but I'm the type that likes to see for myself.
Dick

Thanks Dick...well noted and most appreciated. I just dont want to be the 'dumb kid on the block' that is laughed at for NOT knowing or understanding
hu.gif
ya know? I wouldnt be here if I didnt want to learn and improve.

Misty

Remeber there is no dumb question

Quote:
Have you bred your mahogany roo back to salmon hens yet. I know when I did they bred true, but again I didn't hatch that many.
Dick

I have gotten a couple out of him so far, they are all pullets, only about 3 weeks old.

Good. Breed the mahogany back to them. That should tie it in.
Dick

Quote:
I have gotten a couple out of him so far, they are all pullets, only about 3 weeks old.

Good. Breed the mahogany back to them. That should tie it in.
Dick

cool. you know the only reason I kept him was because my husband likes his color. He is definetly frisky. hates my leather glove

Quote:
Thanks Dick...well noted and most appreciated. I just dont want to be the 'dumb kid on the block' that is laughed at for NOT knowing or understanding
hu.gif

Misty

Remeber there is no dumb question

Yep Misty, I don't think there is ANYTHING I wouldn't ask this particular group of folks!!! They're great!!!
hugs.gif
(Ok, I think the cold meds are getting to me, as I typed that, I could hear Tony the Tiger in my head...it's gonna be a looooong day)

Quote:
I don't see where you were out of line, and there are no STUPID questions. Pete, Leisha and I just give you advice from our experiences. Not saying it wouldn't work for you. I do a lot of crazy breedings where people say it wouldn't work, but I'm the type that likes to see for myself.
Dick

hu.gif

Misty

Sorry Misty, I already have the "dumb kid on the block" title and I'm not sharing it with you!
lol.png
. . . and you will probably never be better than me than asking "stupid" questions. I don't care if my questions sound stupid - if I don't ask I'll never know. And, no one on this thread has ever made me feel like I asked a stupid question. Mostly I just try to listen and learn and only ask when I just can't stand it anymore.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom