Faverolles Thread

Hi!
smile.png

I have not been very active on this forum for a while, but was glad to see there is a Faverolle thread now. Does anyone know about the Faverolle Fanciers Club? I have tried the website and am unable to get anything but cached pages. Is the club still around?
hmm.png

Also, does anyone have White Faverolles?
Pamela

The faverolles fabciers club isn't very active Leisha Comer is the interm president. I know pasofinofarm has white LF faverolles. I am hopeing the club will become more active and update the website soon.

Henry

The faverolles fabciers club isn't very active Leisha Comer is the interm president. I know pasofinofarm has white LF faverolles. I am hopeing the club will become more active and update the website soon.

Henry

I've got my Fav chicks from Cloverleaf Farm! Five little fluff-balls! The two that are two weeks old are definitely pullets; will have to wait a bit to be sure about the three that are only a week old. They are so cute! These are probably the first chickens I've ever had that will be pets (I've had chickens for nearly thirty years, but they are livestock, not pets. Of course, I'm usually raising at least twenty-five at a time, so it's a little harder to make pets out of them!) Anyway, I'm really happy with these babies! Now I'll have to get some more, to have a couple of different lines....

Kathleen

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that the littlest one that has the dark fluff on it's back is the boy I was talking about!
wink.png
I'm so glad they made it home safe and sound and that you like them so much!!
wink.png

I got my eggs from Rose Isgrig today! Two broken but they seemed to have very thin sells all the other were fine. Good Packaging and quick shipping hope I get some babies from this batch. My cockeral from Leisha should ship next week and same with my two very very nice girls from RI.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom