Faverolles Thread

Here is my 6wk old sweetheart February the other babies are younger 4 and 5 wks but she is huge and super sweet going outside today or tomorrow for her first overnight, I think I'm more nervous than she is LOL I'm going to have her separated from the flock but still able to see and semi socialize. I hope they all get along!

Ooo, he is beautiful!! I sure hope I get one like this someday! I only have eggs right now.
Thank You i am still working on them as well. As much as i like him he still needs improvements! My pullets this year i really like! My champion hen from last year who won Best FL out 150 birds was missing feathers from breeding with my cockerel so i couldnt show her :( but i got 3 girls out of them that look just like her! Here is the photo of her when she won last year

The MF Fav that I had wasn't true MF. She was an oops from a blue salmon x mottled breeding. Misty bred her.

I had started a MF Fav project with d'Uccles but scrapped it when all the F1 babies turned out to be jerks.
Um... could you oops again and send the eggs up here? I have MF expressive EO here and was thinking about trying to use them but I know so little about the genetics.
Thank You i am still working on them as well. As much as i like him he still needs improvements! My pullets this year i really like! My champion hen from last year who won Best FL out 150 birds was missing feathers from breeding with my cockerel so i couldnt show her :( but i got 3 girls out of them that look just like her! Here is the photo of her when she won last year
FWIW *I* think that your avatar is pretty darn nice too.

Um... could you oops again and send the eggs up here? I have MF expressive EO here and was thinking about trying to use them but I know so little about the genetics.
FWIW *I* think that your avatar is pretty darn nice too.

I might be able to do something next year with this as I just got a juvie quad of Jubilee English Orpingtons to play with
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom