Faverolles Thread

Wow, Am excited that Jeanine is considering breeding Favs Again….Rob (chicken rustler, page one Washington thread) lives in South Washington….Ethel, Wa. and has some of Jeanine's best, so does Kim Hunter in Woodinville, Wa. Travis Lacey may have some Salmons, but he did get Jeanine's bantam buff's….Christina Cole in Oregon just sold her last group ( and i have been told she breeds beautiful BLRW too), Michele De Cicco in Washougal, Wa. has some huge, award winning Favs also……Jeanine's birds are represented at the museum between Redmond and Bend, Oregon.

Have You gone to the Oregon page and asked if there are any Faverolle breeders???? Know they are out there…..
Visited Cloverleaf's ( Jeanine) facebook page (open to view by non facebookers) and it states that she plans to begin this spring and summer with Large fowl Salmons and Bantam Buffs from her old lines…..Yeah…..There ya go Farmer Viola….

Last edited:
Visited Cloverleaf's ( Jeanine) facebook page (open to view by non facebookers) and it states that she plans to begin this spring and summer with Large fowl Salmons and Bantam Buffs from her old lines…..Yeah…..There ya go Farmer Viola….

Hey! Thank you very much!
big_smile.png

I have purchased Favs from Ron Patterson in the past and I can't seem to get in touch with him (email in coming back). Does anyone have his or his son's (Jonathan) email?
We lost our entire flock and we miss them sooo much.
Thank you so much!

I have purchased Favs from Ron Patterson in the past and I can't seem to get in touch with him (email in coming back). Does anyone have his or his son's (Jonathan) email?
We lost our entire flock and we miss them sooo much.
Thank you so much!

He no longer has Faverolles. Leisha Comer now has his LF.

Last edited:
* I've messaged a few breeders that were suggested and have yet to hear from them. I really want a Buff Faverolles but it seems like the ones available are mixed with Blue Faverolles. Suggestions?¿ Thoughts?¿ *

There is one person with bantam buff project birds, and there are no LF in the US.

My original buff line is in California with Laurie Smith
I didn't realize you had sent some west. The ones David Swaim had went to Maine, and from there I brought them to Dick. I know he passed them on to someone nearby, not sure if they still have them.

Back
Top Bottom