Faverolles Thread

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
Yay for you! Hopefully more to come soon. Can't wait til you can post pics. Go chickies!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Congrats Henry! On your one chick out. Those are LF Favs right?

Did those chicks pics in post #1219 by dinahmoe come from your Pen #1?

Yes they are from pen # 1. Ya the ones hatching now are LF and then bantams from Rose Isgrig hatch on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Quote:
And why oh why is there no pic of this alleged fluffy butt?
pop.gif

You mean fluffy butts
big_smile.png
Here is the one fluffed up baby cheering on its sibling as they push out of the egg. 2 more pips that I can see so far. I need to either buy another brooder or find a place for the two pullets I have in their now. I am nervous about putting newly hatched chicks in with 2 2 week olds. Anyone near by want two two week old pullets ?
4305_dscn0364-1.jpg

4305_dscn0363.jpg

4305_dscn0359.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
And why oh why is there no pic of this alleged fluffy butt?
pop.gif

You mean fluffy butts
big_smile.png
Here is the one fluffed up baby cheering on its sibling as they push out of the egg. 2 more pips that I can see so far. I need to either buy another brooder or find a place for the two pullets I have in their now. I am nervous about putting newly hatched chicks in with 2 2 week olds. Anyone near by want two two week old pullets ?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/4305_dscn0364-1.jpg

I wouldn't worry about it with Favs Henry, I never hesitate putting hatchlings in with older fav chicks, I've gone as far as 3 1/2 weeks apart, the older chicks have always mothered the babies, and are really great with them!!

Congrats on the new fluffy butts!!
love.gif

Quote:
You mean fluffy butts
big_smile.png
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/4305_dscn0364-1.jpg

I wouldn't worry about it with Favs Henry, I never hesitate putting hatchlings in with older fav chicks, I've gone as far as 3 1/2 weeks apart, the older chicks have always mothered the babies, and are really great with them!!

Congrats on the new fluffy butts!!
love.gif

Great to hear that's what I am going to do

Back
Top Bottom