Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Okay, I read this about three times. Something just didn't make sense. lol It's past my bedtime.
lol.png

Quote:
Okay, I read this about three times. Something just didn't make sense. lol It's past my bedtime.
lol.png

LOL, I was wondering if it was me! The one chick is def. a pullet. The blacker one, well, last year I had a tough one like that, turned out to be a pullet. Why is there always one that makes you scratch your head?

Henry, I don't guess there's any way the one on the left in this pic could be a pullet?
..... I suspect oddball girl but I could be wrong. Henry

I think it's a girl too. The legs look 'daintier' in your pics.
ETA: errr... didn't see I wasn't on the last page of the thread... hate it when that happens... I'm looking at the chick on the left in the first pic, which is on the right in the second pic.​

Last edited:
Just a quick post to show off my boy.

Shiner Bock Bock .. not quite 6 months.

He's so handsome!
love.gif

chicks031110009.jpg

chicks031110016.jpg

chicks031110017.jpg

Smacks forehead!

Sorry for the confusion...it is the chick on the RIGHT that looks cockeral and the chick on the LEFT looks pullet.

I hated when the pullets ended up having a black or grey chest....it looks odd LOL! And its a big NO NO for Faverolles. If it is eye candy and not breeding for standards, then by all means enjoy them!

TXgal, your boy is so handsome!
love.gif

Yes I wounld not use the very blue girl in your salmon and blue salmon pen but if she has good type she could be used in a fun color project. I bet she was from the dark hen I have who isn't going to be used in breeding any more. Hope the other girls look more normal it will be interesting to see how the blue girl feathers out. Probably with a salmon breast and more blue back feathers can't wait to see.

Henry

Edited because I read something again and had interpreted it wrong the first time ha ha

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom