Faverolles Thread

Hi

I guess you can say I have been around the Salmon Faverolles breed on and off as long as I can remember. Here is a older picture of me with a Salmon Faverolle male in the background. The Salmon Faverolles was one of my dads most favorite breeds as is mine. I have never seen the Bantam Salmon Faverolles and look forward to getting some when they come available.
smile.png

68463_me_and_a_salmon_faverolles_male_in_the_background_002.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Hope you can find some do you have Standard faverolles now? Thats great that there is family history behind them.

Henry

Hi hcammack
As of right now I have no chickens. I have lived in town for the last ten years
sad.png
but have just in the last month moved out to the country
smile.png
. So I plan to get a nice size flock of chickens once again
big_smile.png

Quote:
You might try the "Chicken Hatching Eggs" section.
smile.png

Hi Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

I did & no Bantam Salmon Faverolles hatching eggs there.
sad.png
So I thought I would try here.

We have some, the birds are laying sparsely but probably enough for an order. email Jamie at [email protected]
or go to our website for pictures (http://www.mccallumsflock.com).

By the way, anyone have the contact information for Mr. Bollanger??
I'm looking for those mahogany faverolles for my wife's bday!
smile.png

Malcolm

Quote:
Dick Boulanger? He's on here once in a while, as faverolles. Which mahoganies are you thinking of, the black breasted red ones (mahogany hackle and saddle feathers)? He no longer has them.

Still looking for LF SQ Salmon females, pullets or young hens. I'd like to pick them up at either the Yankee Classic in Syracuse, or at the Ohio National. Thanks! - Mary

Hi there - I have a fairly young salmon faverolle pullet, and I was just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of when she might start laying. She looks pretty big and beautiful to me. I find myself checking the nest box endlessly with hope. She was hatched around the first week of April, which makes her almost 6 months I think.

36597_img_3651.jpg

36597_img_3650.jpg

Thanks,
Tracy

Back
Top Bottom