Faverolles Thread

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I bet!
th.gif
I have a mantra that I darn near live by these days...it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission!

Yay Jeanine!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

I'm so glad they'll be with you. I was very tempted but no room at the inn atm! And there's the hubby issue too
lau.gif

I'd love to buy some or their eggs from you next year... maybe at the show in April?

Sure thing Laurie! And, yeah, I totally get the "hubby issue"! You should've seen mine when he found out I brought home call ducks from the show this weekend!!

Speaking of the show this weekend...,.the one salmon pullet I kept from Melissa took first in a class of 5 pullets!!
woot.gif
Champion Continental went to a Fav roo, and res. Continental went to a Fav hen...both of which I believe were shown by Tamsen Polley. Yay for the Favs!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yay Jeanine!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

I'm so glad they'll be with you. I was very tempted but no room at the inn atm! And there's the hubby issue too
lau.gif

I'd love to buy some or their eggs from you next year... maybe at the show in April?

Sure thing Laurie!

Laurie, I am hatching some buff eggs now. Let me know if you want some chicks

Quote:
Sure thing Laurie!

Laurie, I am hatching some buff eggs now. Let me know if you want some chicks

That is awesome Leisha!

Quote:
That is awesome Leisha!

I am glad you got things figured out.

Thanks I am very glad to and I am very glad about who is getting them!

Quote:
Yay Jeanine!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

lau.gif

Sure thing Laurie! And, yeah, I totally get the "hubby issue"! You should've seen mine when he found out I brought home call ducks from the show this weekend!!

Speaking of the show this weekend...,.the one salmon pullet I kept from Melissa took first in a class of 5 pullets!!
woot.gif
Champion Continental went to a Fav roo, and res. Continental went to a Fav hen...both of which I believe were shown by Tamsen Polley. Yay for the Favs!!

Don't feel bad Jeanine, I brought home 2 dark cornish bantams and 2 LF salmon Favs for my granddaughter to start showing.

Back
Top Bottom