Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Well, I'm officially out of bantam whites now. The cold did them in. I lost another 4 birds today(not faverolles today). The wind chill was around -25 last night and actual temps was a high of 8 today. The wind blew so bad the other night I have snow in all my buildings including ones that should NEVER get snow in them. There was even 6" of snow in my mail box, and the lid was closed tight.

David

I might be able to get you more whites. I'm planning on going to the Crossroad show in October. If my birds survive the winter I'm hoping to have six breeding pens of white bantams or I might be able to ship you some eggs.
Dick

Thanks

I PM'd you.

I'm interested in some local pick-up or shipped SF hatching eggs OR chicks! I'm dreaming of building a new coop this spring so I can fit more chickens in... I'm getting a little better at my chicken math
wink.png
Anyway, thanks!!!

Went to bed with 2 pips in the bator, and woke up to three chicks! The other 2 eggs still haven't done anything, but they aren't actually due until tonight...
fl.gif

Mom...
15879_k7a25e4c6b01a8_1000030.jpg

Dad...
15879_kable.jpg

He isn't my favorite of the three, but he is the biggest, and has the best toes...

I like this one much better, but he is the smallest of the three...what do you all think between these two roos??

15879_fudge2.jpg

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Beautiful Favs Clover!
thumbsup.gif

Where are the babies though???
pop.gif

They're still in the incubator, all soggy! No pics of soggy babies!! LOL​

Quote:
I prefer the second one, but, as you know I am not exactly an expert.
lol.png
The first has really dark red coloring over his back (wing bows?) - which is the more correct, the darker or the lighter coloring like the second one has?

BTW, I am jealous! I wish I had new babies.

Back
Top Bottom