Faverolles Thread

I now have a broody.
yippiechickie.gif
I would love to give her some eggs to set on. I would really like to have some favs. Is anyone selling any Salmon or Blue Salmon Faverolle hatching eggs. If you do PLEASE pm me.

Thanks,
Michelle

Quote:
I have 2 broody's, is there anyone in the RI/Mass area that has a few eggs try out any standard size. it will be our first time. and there's too.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have 2 broody's, is there anyone in the RI/Mass area that has a few eggs try out any standard size. it will be our first time. and there's too.

I don't have any of age yet, but I know a lot of breeders are hatching for their stock and don't have a whole lot for sale yet. I hope you find some type of eggs soon.
hugs.gif

wee.gif

I have a broody and I am getting some bantam Fav eggs!!!!!!! I am soooo excited and nervous. This will be our first hatch. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
I am sooooo excited.
celebrate.gif

Thanks everyone for your input.
yippiechickie.gif
:yiipchick:yiipchick
Michelle
jumpy.gif

Thanks sweety, I did and hugs back at ya.
hugs.gif

Michelle

Quote:

I don't have any of age yet, but I know a lot of breeders are hatching for their stock and don't have a whole lot for sale yet. I hope you find some type of eggs soon.
hugs.gif

Oh yea, this is our first hatch ever and we are getting shipped eggs. So if any of you experts have any advice I sure would appreciate it. No I guess I better do some reading on it before my baby eggs get here.
big_smile.png

Michelle

who would be interested in test hatching some mahogany's, but a warning my hatch rates are still all over the place, so there will be no guarantee of chicks, I've had some of you PM me about eggs and chicks, and of course I can't find them yet, if you wish to test and had PM'ed me you will be given the first opportunity for eggs, but remember i don't know what will happen this will be a bigger gamble than normal hatching eggs, I'm getting 90% then the next 10%, so it will be up to you.

Paula

19130_100_1093.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I sent the link to this page to a friend of mine that is working on them...

eta: LOL Nevermind, she said she already sent you an email....
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom