Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Nah, people breed large fowl / bantam crosses all the time, in fact I did it this year...
wink.png

Quote:
Nah, people breed large fowl / bantam crosses all the time, in fact I did it this year...
wink.png

But how would it hactch?? Trust me, i know that bantam can breeds LF. But the emybro should die.

Quote:
wink.png

But how would it hactch?? Trust me, i know that bantam can breeds LF. But the emybro should die.

Don't know what to tell you on that one... I hatched a ton of them this year & read about people doing that all the time...

Quote:

Don't know what to tell you on that one... I hatched a ton of them this year & read about people doing that all the time...

ohhh..

Anyways there has never been another rooster in that pen..... I make sure of it
smile.png

Quote:
Me too
lol.png
i well be able to tell if a rooster got in there and got out. But see i have one hen that can get in (Not sure how) but she can never get out... I have never pulled a rooster from that pen.

Quote:
Me too
lol.png
i well be able to tell if a rooster got in there and got out. But see i have one hen that can get in (Not sure how) but she can never get out... I have never pulled a rooster from that pen.

The chick looks like it has black legs or am I seeing things?

Quote:
Me too
lol.png

Seeing things. I took this pictures in a dark basement. The leg colours are orange. It has black feathers on it's legs

Quote:

Seeing things. I took this pictures in a dark basement. The leg colours are orange. It has black feathers on it's legs

Sounds like a Halloween chicken!
lol.png

I dont think i have posted pics of my faves - granted i should never consider quitting my day job to be a photographer BUT

The crew - Jagger has "stolen" two rock girls for his harem

65521_group_1.jpg

Lovely lil Truly - this shed i keep supplies in so when they are free ranging they love to go check it out - so excuse the mess it needs straightened up! But gives you a look - she is so camera shy!
65521_fave_2.jpg

65521_fave1.jpg

Their home coop and run when they are no free ranging or like yesterday pecking on the back slididng door looking for treats!

65521_coop_1.jpg

65521_coop2.jpg

and for good measure a pic of their best dog friend - George! LOL

Back
Top Bottom