Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Very handsome bird! I really like the bantams but this time I am going to stick with the LF.......well, at least for now
wink.png

That drawing is GREAT!
And i LOVE your blue rooster - i am also madly in love with a blue rooster - ok that sounded weird but you get my drift. And i just have to say ( hope no one is tired of my Fave stories) but these guys have such neat personalities . I let mine free range when i am home - and my darned lil stinker of a black hen LOL> I went inside and ended up washing my hands - so the window gives a direct shot back to the main field and big barn. I see a dark little "creature " going into the big barn. I go out - none other than Tammie - she looks at me - with a big wad of grass in her mouth - like what? I was just checking ev erything out! She is adventurous and funny . At the same token my blue rooster has taken to following me around like a little dog when he is out free ranging. These are great birds for any of you lurkers out there thinking of getting some! LOL
smile.png

I love hearing the Fav stories! They are the greatest aren't they? My one boy Squiggy has been trying to increase his status in the flock by trying to whoop the top hens butt which happens to be a standard Turken girl. She is a fiesty girl and doesn't allow the young boys near her. I caught them sparring yesterday so I pick up Squiggy and he seemed like he was saying he needed a hug so I held him for awhile and he fell asleep immediately. Poor boy had a rough day I guess! I think he would have stayed there forever. Lenny my other Fav boy seems quite content with my Fav girl Shirley and my Leghorn girl Big Momma and her 2 chicks. He takes them all over to find them things to eat.

Back
Top Bottom