Favorite all time Movie

Dirty Dancing! Patrick Swayze half nude, need I say more!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh...how did I forget Labrynth and Princess Bride!!! Not to mention Legend, the Dark Crystal and 5th Element...... OMG and the Last Unicorn! I love that! Did we grow up in the same house? LMAO

i like the shootist an the cowboys.heck i like all westerns an most comidies an kids movies.

Wow, I can't pick just one so here goes my list.......
Little house on the prairie (I own all of them and hardly ever does a day go by I don't watch at least 2, lol.)
Rocky (All of them, I actually watched the 3rd one like 4 or 5 times today, lol)
Overboard ( A recent favorite, lol)
Second Hand Lions
Robots (I laugh through the whole thing, lol)
All of the Pirates of the Carribean movies (The 1st and 3rd ones are my favs, although I didn't like the very beginning of 3)
The Shrek movies (don't ask, lol......)
All of the classic disney movies (Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Dumbo, etc.....)
Princess Diaries (both of them)
Ummm, I'll have to keep thinking on this, I love alot of movies, lol.

Last edited:
Mhmmm, all the cristmas movies, all the Chevy Chase national lampoons movies
my fav football movie is "Varsity Blues" come on Tweeter is way too cute.
i love Steven King movies and the Saw movies. Hostel is just okay.

Dr. Zhivargo, Rebbecca, The Quiet Man, Benny and June, To Sir With Love, To Kill a Mockingbird, Lillies of the Field, ALL Marx Brothers and Laurel and Hardy's, The Funny Farm, You Can't Take It With You, Going My Way, Green Card, All Pirates of Carib., Wuthering Heights (Olivier), The Natural, Captains Courageous (Tracy) Funny Girl, Freaks, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner,Captain Blood, Almost all Christmas old movies, John Waynes, Cary Grants, Hepburne& Tracy's Johnny D's and Gerard Depardeaus.

Back
Top Bottom