Favorite chickens

My favorite in my flock right now is one of my Blue Andalusians, Dora. She is adorably cuddly and she seems to prefer to stand near me when I am outside, rather than wandering off like the rest do (once the treats are gone). She is also beautiful and knows it *lol*

As far as the glamour girls/boys in the lil bunch, I love my Silkies. I have four (Black, Blue, Splash and Partridge) and they are growing into amazingly pretty birds. :D

I love the rest of the gang too, and I'd never let them know I have favorites!!

All these chicks and chickens are sooooo cute!!!!!!
love.gif

Im not sure I can bare to see another chicken, there just beautiful birds.
th.gif

How about a teenager chick..a nice little Pencil..or two..they are always together, or were, had to separate them, one is going to a new home. The young man getting her is pretty excited.
Always together..their backs and there is a New Hampshire
Went around the coop, popped back up..together! Their front... I am loving the Rocks. I have a barred..very sweet, had a Partridge..now I am going to keep one of these, already a very sweet bird.

Last edited:
How about a teenager chick..a nice little Pencil..or two..they are always together, or were, had to separate them, one is going to a new home. The young man getting her is pretty excited.
Always together..their backs and there is a New Hampshire
Went around the coop, popped back up..together! Their front... I am loving the Rocks. I have a barred..very sweet, had a Partridge..now I am going to keep one of these, already a very sweet bird.

Hehe, They alwase got your back.
Go teenage chicks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom