What is your favorite ice cream flavor!?

• Total voters
I like most ice cream. Vanilla is really just asking for add-ons, so not really a favorite flavor.
Favorite flavor would be Chocolate Cherry Amaretto Custard.

My Mom always bought Butter Brickle ice cream. It is very good.
Very true!!! Gotta add lots to it. :lau

And those sound good!!! I will add those!!!

I love that kind too!!! It’s so good!!!

I’ve loved mint and peppermint all my life. My mom used to tell me that if I ate too much mint I’ll never have kids. I loved mint so much that I said I didn’t care. For the longest time I really did think I couldn’t have kids because of eating mint 🤦‍♀️

I had my first and (hopefully) only children at close to age 26.

We have been eating on some Blue Bell Vanilla and Strawberry, it sure is good. My wife put ice cream on the grocery list just a few minutes ago. When we go visit my wife’s family where she grew up in Oklahoma one the things I look forward to is Ice cream from Braum’s.
That sounds delicious!!! I’ve never heard Braum’s but I really like Tillamook. :love

I’ve loved mint and peppermint all my life. My mom used to tell me that if I ate too much mint I’ll never have kids. I loved mint so much that I said I didn’t care. For the longest time I really did think I couldn’t have kids because of eating mint 🤦‍♀️

I had my first and (hopefully) only children at close to age 26.
:lau OMG!!

It’s funny because I don’t really normally like most other mint things that much but love mint chocolate chip ice cream haha

Sometimes I take the Oreo cookies & cream type and mix it with the mint chocolate chip. :love

And that’s awesome!!! I’m 26 now and I’m honestly starting to worry I’ll never have kids. :lau :oops:

I’ve never even had so much as a boyfriend of even first kiss or anything lol :oops:

:lau OMG!!

It’s funny because I don’t really normally like most other mint things that much but love mint chocolate chip ice cream haha

Sometimes I take the Oreo cookies & cream type and mix it with the mint chocolate chip. :love

And that’s awesome!!! I’m 26 now and I’m honestly starting to worry I’ll never have kids. :lau :oops:

I’ve never even had so much as a boyfriend of even first kiss or anything lol :oops:

My mom was like 31 when she met my dad and same thing as you up until she met him. Some people just take longer to meet someone.

I much rather have met my husband at 31 than have had to go through a divorce with my ex 🤣 But life is not that easy 😆

To stay on topic: I love cookies & cream but mostly the cookie part not so much the cream part, too sweet for me.

Back
Top Bottom