What is your favorite ice cream flavor!?

• Total voters
My mom was like 31 when she met my dad and same thing as you up until she met him. Some people just take longer to meet someone.

I much rather have met my husband at 31 than have had to go through a divorce with my ex 🤣 But life is not that easy 😆

To stay on topic: I love cookies & cream but mostly the cookie part not so much the cream part, too sweet for me.
This is a huge relief!!! Haha tbh I haven’t really been trying either! :lau I kind of like being single!! Guys are annoying :lau 🙈

But I do want kids eventually and the clock is closing! :lau 🙈

And aw I’m sorry!! But glad you have someone great now!!!

And that makes sense!!! Some are definitely sweet! But they’re good haha

My absolute favorite, which couldn't be on the list because it's not one of the every day kinds... Is a flavor that my grocery store sells. It is chocolate hazelnut with brownie pieces and caramel. It is lush and decadent and I can't eat much of it at a time but oh man is it amaze-balls! :drool

My absolute favorite, which couldn't be on the list because it's not one of the every day kinds... Is a flavor that my grocery store sells. It is chocolate hazelnut with brownie pieces and caramel. It is lush and decadent and I can't eat much of it at a time but oh man is it amaze-balls! :drool
That sounds so amazing!!!! I love chocolate hazelnut lately. Addicted to Nutella. :lau 🙈

Back
Top Bottom