• Moose Tracks

• Neapolitan

• Rocky road

• Coffee

• Pistachio

• Cotton candy

• Peanut Butter

• Mint Chocolate Chip

• Something I didn't mention (type your favorite that I didn't mention)

• Lactose intolerant (type your favorite ice cream alternative)

• No. Sherbert

• Meh, I don't care for ice cream

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends on the day. LOVE salted caramel and cheesecake flavored. If I could ONLY choose one, it would have to be salted caramel.
They make salted caramel ice cream!?!?! Sounds amazing!! I love salted caramel anything hahah have you ever had the Ben and Jerry’s strawberry cheesecake one!? That one is amazing hahah

They make salted caramel ice cream!?!?! Sounds amazing!! I love salted caramel anything hahah have you ever had the Ben and Jerry’s strawberry cheesecake one!? That one is amazing hahah
HAHAHA. Yep! Oh it IS amazing! The one I eat is only available on the west coast as far as I know. (Creamery is in Oregon.) But I just googles salted caramel ice cream and several brands came up, So if you go looking, there might be one that you can get there! No. I don't do Ben and Jerry's. I'm kind of an ice cream snob. I only buy Umpqua or Tillamook brands. All others take yucky to me!

HAHAHA. Yep! Oh it IS amazing! The one I eat is only available on the west coast as far as I know. (Creamery is in Oregon.) But I just googles salted caramel ice cream and several brands came up, So if you go looking, there might be one that you can get there! No. I don't do Ben and Jerry's. I'm kind of an ice cream snob. I only buy Umpqua or Tillamook brands. All others take yucky to me!
Is it Tillamook? I love Tillamook! Wait I just noticed the Tillamook part at the end hahah love them! Anyway, that’s understandable though!! I love Tillamook but have been getting the Ben & Jerry’s lately cause they have so many cool flavors 😂

Is it Tillamook? I love Tillamook! Wait I just noticed the Tillamook part at the end hahah love them! Anyway, that’s understandable though!! I love Tillamook but have been getting the Ben & Jerry’s lately cause they have so many cool flavors 😂
The salted caramel I get is Umpqua. Tillamook has caramel swirl. But it is vanilla with a swirl. They have salted caramel frozen custard though. (Never had it. Never even seen it in real life. But it shows on the website. LOL) Umpqua is caramel ice cream with salted caramel ribbons. So it is "double" caramel! LOL

The salted caramel I get is Umpqua. Tillamook has caramel swirl. But it is vanilla with a swirl. They have salted caramel frozen custard though. (Never had it. Never even seen it in real life. But it shows on the website. LOL) Umpqua is caramel ice cream with salted caramel ribbons. So it is "double" caramel! LOL
Ahh okay that makes sense! I actually just saw the Tillamook one tonight but like you said, it didn’t say salted so I figured it wasn’t the same LOL

Back
Top Bottom