• key lime

• Banana cream

• Peach

• Pecan

• Cherry

• sugar cream

• coconut cream

• Mississippi mud

• A different pie (please comment what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chocolate Bourbon Chess Pie!
Yum, Yum! Give me some!!! 😋😋😜
Pumpkin pie and apple pie are close seconds to me.
We’ve always seemed to go for pies in the fall and winter. Spring and summer is cakes, banana pudding, ice cream. Does anyone else see certain desserts as seasonal?
Certain desserts are seasonal. Heres a list based on my experience in the commercial setting:
Pumpkin, sweet potato, pecan: late fall
Apple, cherry: early fall
Lamb cake, king cake: spring
Graduation cakes: early summer
Some cakes are seasonal based on holidays. Pies however are seasonal based on harvest. We sold more pies in the fall than any time of year. Apple went more often than the others. I must have made 50 apple pies in one day once. Came in the next day and they were all gone. Cream pies went any time of year, especially chocolate mousse. Banana cream staled frequently

Hi everyone! I thought that I might post a poll! Personally, I love blueberry pie. Sadly, you can only choose one!
Rules:
1) No spam
2) No cheesecake (I love cheesecake, but this is strictly about pies)
3) No hate comments (because we are all allowed to have our own opinions

Have fun!:)
your bird avatar pic looks exactly like my hen Rocks-Anne. so beautiful!

Barred Rocks are beautiful, I agree!
i want to say that Rocksy is beautiful, but i reserve that title to Beetov-Hen
Beetov-Hen.JPG

Isnt that a meat pie? Meat pies are a meal not a dessert.
My mom used to make the real olde-timey traditional minced meat pie for my dad at Christmas time. They were both from the Appalachians of NC which hold onto British/ Celtic traditions like crazy! Diced apples, beef, and lots of heavy spices- cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom, mace... Ugh!
None of us kids could stand it!
:sick

That's interesting! I have learned something new about pies.
My mom made mincemeat with diced apples, finely chopped beef, and lots of heavy spices- cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom, mace. For my parents it was a Christmas tradition in the mountains ( hang over from Celtic/ British heritage). My siblings and I hated it. 😳🤭🥴🤢🤮

My mom always made chocolate cream pie when I was growing up. It was soooo good- but at the same time soooo fatty. It had 4 cups of heavy cream, to give it it's texture and taste! That's why I like blueberry or apple, because at least I'm eating fruits, lol.

Back
Top Bottom