What is your favorite ice cream flavor!?

• Total voters
Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
What is your favorite ice cream flavor!? Please answer below and/or vote in the poll. If your answer isn’t on the poll, I can add it!!! I tried to think of as many as possible but please feel free to suggest things to add!!! And if you don’t eat ice cream then gelato, frozen yogurt, dairy free, and all that stuff counts too. Or vegetables if you’re a health nut. ;)

Vanilla, strawberry, cookies and cream (the best), cookie dough, rocky road, and neopolitan.
Wow you have a lot of favorites!!! Haha I love all of those too. :love although I haven’t really had rocky road very much. You and @Kiki share the cookies and cream favorite. :D

For me mine is probably cookie dough and/or mint chocolate chip. I also really love Ben & Jerrys Cherry Garcia and the new “Netflix & Chill’d” flavor. :love

I love the classics too though.

Wow you have a lot of favorites!!! Haha I love all of those too. :love although I haven’t really had rocky road very much. You and @Kiki share the cookies and cream favorite. :D

For me mine is probably cookie dough and/or mint chocolate chip. I also really love Ben & Jerrys Cherry Garcia and the new “Netflix & Chill’d” flavor. :love

I love the classics too though.
Your favorite is all of the above.
You cannot kid us...we know.

Back
Top Bottom