Favorite Season Of The Year?

How about falnter and sprummer? I don't like anyone season but rather the in betweens....fall into the first weeks of winter and then the latter part of spring into the beginning of summer.
big_smile.png

summer here is heat, humidty, snakes and bugs...winter is just grey...spring with the natural world coming back to life, trees budding, planting the flowers and the garden...all of that is renewal and promise...fall is great when the heat finally goes and the air is crisper and all the animals have a spring in their step, eat well and play harder...it is lovely...I am still above ground and all days above ground are cherished...but I am partial to spring and fall...

Winter, spring and fall!!! I don't like the heat! My first thought was that summer was alright for the gardening, so I can't complain, but then I remembered that my veggie garden does better in the spring and suffers in this crazy desert heat.
barnie.gif
So definitely any season cooler than summer!
big_smile.png
Only a few more weeks till fall!
wee.gif

Without a doubt it's Fall! It's steadily getting cooler, the leaves changing are absolutely beautiful! When things cool down You seem to snuggle more
big_smile.png
And oh! One last thought,,, It's hunting season!! Time to fill the freezer with venison!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom