Fbcm

hollywoodchick

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
So, today , 5 out of 6 (Bev Davis line) eggs hatched; 4 perfectly, one pipped at wrong end, was touch and go...had to assist but she pulled through and is wonderful! 3 are traditional, black with the white. all have feathered legs, and two are more of a rusty color? All came from EXTREMELY dark eggs. Got 6 peafowl eggs cooking, seramas, a red or gold pheasant ready to enter the world, and picked up a GORGEOUS SWEET and HUGE Golden Cuckoo Marans Roo and a lil peachick from Namaste Farms...the most enchanted place Ive seen in a while! Also have an assortment of 12 VERY dark Marans eggs, c/b blue, splash and/or BC in for about a week now. That should do it for this year, right? hehe

congratualtions.gif

Quote:
That's it?

I'm working on getting those Bev Davis lines also. Were these eggs you bought or from your own stock?

I bought them from a High Desert breeder...I have to take her work they are BD, since I didnt get them directly but, they re def VERY VERY dark, and all feathered legs and 5/6 hatched so Im thrilled!

yes she does, I paid 30 for 6 eggs. If you search on craigslist, do Bev Davis in the High Desert...she is up kinda near Riverside. Her name is Shaunna. She is verynice and offered me two chicks to replace the two that hatched very red! She said that they may turn out with too much copper...

Back
Top Bottom