Feather cyst?.

Molt does that to chickens. You should see my chickens this morning. Moping around, acting miserable. No one feels like eating. None of them wants to be touched. No one is happy about anything.

Glad the feather cyst resolved. I know how much you love those boys and want them to be okay and happy and healthy.

Molt does that to chickens. You should see my chickens this morning. Moping around, acting miserable. No one feels like eating. None of them wants to be touched. No one is happy about anything.

Glad the feather cyst resolved. I know how much you love those boys and want them to be okay and happy and healthy.

Your words really mean to me 😌❤️😍

How is he doing these days? :)

Both are naughty nowadays beat each other fight and have moody Behaviour his sleepiness gone since I started his multi-vitamins he's hardly sleeping in the morning Nowadays . New feathers are visible in both more and more in teetee over his head ..

They love sunbathing in our balcony as the weather gets pretty cold ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20201006_140014_525.jpg
    IMG_20201006_140014_525.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 6
Both are naughty nowadays beat each other fight and have moody Behaviour his sleepiness gone since I started his multi-vitamins he's hardly sleeping in the morning Nowadays . New feathers are visible in both more and more in teetee over his head ..

They love sunbathing in our balcony as the weather gets pretty cold ;)
A pile of lovebirds there! 💖💕

Update Update : As I keep monitoring the Cyst and giving him Daily Multi-vitamins , Biotine give him scramble eggs & he's also taking sunlight now finally noticing that feathers freely coming out from the puncture cyst

Attachments

• IMG20201012152039.jpg
    IMG20201012152039.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom