Feather Lover Farms Ayam Cemani Experience?

Hi. I saw your post on Ayam Cemanis. We got our first 6 chicks from FeatherLovers Farm. I didnt post a review because I heard they wont continue to help you if you have issues. We did lose one in transit and they honored the guarantee and sent another with 2 roosters of another breed. I did have to pay another ship charge which was no problem.
We have a small chicken farm here in Pearland Texas. TheNestingBoxofPearland
We are incubating Ayam Cemanis and 3 of the hens are broody at the moment. We have absolutely beautiful birds from FeatherLovers. One rooster does have Mulberry on comb. We are selling them at a much lower price. We arnt looking to get rich but just enjoy what we are doing.
If you want to reach out to me about our birds,let us know.
Andrea Medina

Hello all!
I've been on a long hunt for a truly black Ayam Cemani rooster to replace my current ones with mullberry in their combs. I've tried several members on here but none seem to have any available at the moment.

Does anyone have any good (or bad) experiences with purchased Cemani's from Feather Lover Farms? I was looking to buy a rooster or cockerel, but their 6 week old started fowl is $300 which seems.... steep. I'm thinking about just purchasing their 3 chick assortment for $100 and get an extra hen or rooster out of it (6 weeks isn't worth $200 for me). I tried messaging them on their website and they didn't answer. :oops: If you've had good experiences buying from other farms, please feel free to share!

Any help or advice at all is much appreciated!!
I bought 3 straight run Ayam Cemani chicks from Feather Loving Farms (the GreenFire farms line). They were stuck in the California post offices due to the wildfires, finally making it home 3 1/2 days later!! All were in perfect health amazingly. I had no problems with FLF except they are 6 months old now and all are Cockerels! I will have to sell 2, but they are so docile that it will be hard to part with any.

I ordered 2 ACs with 1 Silkie from FLF last month, unfortunately one of the Cemani died the following day it was delivered. They did hold their end of the bargain by sending more than I was told as a replacement (2 ACs and 3 Creme Legbar) as long as I pay for the shipping; which isnt a problem. Although one of the replacement AC they sent has also died, and one legbar also passed away, Im left with 2 ACs, 1 Silkie and 2 Legbar. Overall, Im happy with my experienced dealing with FLF. Im just hoping they all dont end up being roo.

My chicks are big and the results are in! Silver leakage and deformed toes. Not impressed with the birds that I got or the experience. Next time, I'll be buying from a local breeder.

Back
Top Bottom