FEATURE YOUR CHICKEN IN OUR CATALOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

CatchaTorriFarms

Chirping
Sep 12, 2018
Clifton Springs, New York
We know capturing that perfect photo of chicken is no easy task! So we are reaching out for your help to help us. Would you like your chicken breed to be featured in our product catalog to represent the breed and standard. An easy background, clean, maybe in the grass, good lighting, you know how it goes. :D

Prefer groups of the same breeds for example cant have a barred rock and a black australorp together but it could be a barred rock rooster and some pullets or hens together. pure-breeds only please, breed correct to standard so it provides true representation of the breed.

in return you will receive photo credits so please also include your full name or screen name youd like to use, city and state. include your email for a copy of the finished catalog.

Breeds for photo submission requests are as follows:

cornish cross broiler, amberlink, black australorp, buff orpington, barred rock, golden laced wyandotte, isa brown, jersey black giant, rhode island red, americana, white leghorn, blue laced red wyandotte, columbian wyandotte, cuckoo maran, french copper maran, light brahma, sapphire gem, speckled sussex, welsummer, white turkey, bronze turkey, bourbon red turkey, french/pearl guinea hens.

look forward to seeing all the photos - thank you for your help!

How many pics can you enter? Here’s my Cornish X.
2A2B057D-58F2-4380-AAC0-1ED54A78FC3A.jpeg

Edit: I've revoked my pic based off of further comments on the thread.
White leghorn Hen. I can try to get some more pics today. If you end up using any of mine, you can use the screenname blackcat.

Last edited:
Here’s my BJG, crow. She’s the friendliest chicken I have.
02DE52CC-F083-468B-9608-25D3AE954367.jpeg

Here’s my blue ameraucana rooster. I am sorry, it’s not a great picture.
49538FEC-8CA5-4460-B2FF-302D3CE9A3A5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom