February 2023 hatch-a-long

Pics
On a scary note, this is a reminder to not let eggcitement get the best of you, and handle the eggs CAREFULLY. I accidentally dropped #14 on top of #15 egg, :eek:about 2-inch drop, neither of which had pipped externally yet. I was just checking them. Should have left well enough ALONE. :smack They're both cracked now. Here's hoping I didn't damage anything, and just expedited their hatch is all. :fl

On a scary note, this is a reminder to not let eggcitement get the best of you, and handle the eggs CAREFULLY. I accidentally dropped #14 on top of #15 egg, :eek:about 2-inch drop, neither of which had pipped externally yet. I was just checking them. Should have left well enough ALONE. :smack They're both cracked now. Here's hoping I didn't damage anything, and just expedited their hatch is all. :fl
Oh no! I hope everything turns out ok!!!

Ok here's pictures of them and the brooder box, incubator first:
IMG_0621.JPG

Brooder:
IMG_0616.JPG
IMG_0619.JPG

And here I go….scared, nervous, and excited all at once. There are 15 Ayam Cemani eggs and 5 Cochin. The Cochins are just because I know they are fertile and I need to increase those numbers just a little. Even if I only get one to hatch.

Attachments

• DFFC4C14-1007-47C5-B6BB-DA3658E5328A.jpeg
    DFFC4C14-1007-47C5-B6BB-DA3658E5328A.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 35AA49F0-5B71-4168-A11D-3E7F5452549E.jpeg
    35AA49F0-5B71-4168-A11D-3E7F5452549E.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 2
And here I go….scared, nervous, and excited all at once. There are 15 Ayam Cemani eggs and 5 Cochin. The Cochins are just because I know they are fertile and I need to increase those numbers just a little. Even if I only get one to hatch.
Perfect! But there's no reason to really be scared. I was scared at first but now even if none of them hatch you know you've tried your best.

Oh no!!! I am sure all will be good

Back
Top Bottom