Feed companies response to the “big question”.

Let me put this in a way any moon bat can understand.
has Dumor responded to this ? if yes ,where , so I can read it.
thank you.
I haven't seen a response from Dumor, but in the link I provided, a spokesperson from the American Feed Industry Association, two experts from different state poultry extensions, and the FDA gave concrete information.

Thank you for answering my question.

this issue has been around for a while now.
we can all make our own conclusions from the lack of response. And YES my tin foil hat IS on !
I DO RESPECT OTHERS WITH DIFFERENT OPINIONS.
if you differ from mine please do the same.

have a great day.

This topic was being discussed on the radio this morning and I found it interesting as I do with this thread's responses. My takeaway having raised chickens for well over 50 years now is that as with most things, it is a combination of factors. First and foremost, there are a lot of new folks that started raising chickens during the pandemic so there is a massive learning curve with regards to a chicken's natural behavior. Secondly, we live in a world where there is little to no trust with each other which leads to wild speculation in all aspects of life. And third, maybe chickens have simply grown weary of being treated like pets and just want to be chickens, pecking the ground, drinking water, mating, and laying eggs when they get damn ready to.

Back
Top Bottom