Feed Mills in NC

I think Onslow Feed Mill down in Richlands, NC has the best price for chicken feed.
$8.50 for a 50lb bag of chicken layer, 16%.
He will also do custom mixing.
smile.png

Sharon

G & M Milling in Statesville, NC has feed prices that I love dearly but the mileage(fuel) is a killer! BUT will all that laid out on table, they have 21% protein feed "All Natural" for under $12/50#. They make a reg 21% feed for poultry cheaper than that...They have chick starter that has worked for me for the last 2 years with no problem around $10/50#. I have contacted them this morning to see if they would be interested in my company, W O O F, Wild Oats Organic Farm to become part of their distribution network! Being retired I could even del. within a 30 mile radius or a little more for a small fee for fuel! We shall see if I rang any bells in a untouched market around my area!
big_smile.png

best regards,
po` ole farmer mike
still roostin' in Stokesdale, NC 27357

WOOF-owner
Wild Oats Organic Farm
Licensed by NCDA&CS; AI-free plus Organic & NPIP Certified #0007256.............

I sell organic fed chicks, chickens, all natural feed plus their eggs for eating or hatching!
Specializing in Heritage & Endangered species plus RIRs; True Ameraucanas(full size/bantams), cuckoo Marans, Wyandottes, Buckeyes & more
Done the way Mother Nature intended us to do it!

Wilson's went under. Where is the next closest place to you? I sure hate to pay the same price for 50 lbs that I was paying at wilson's for 100. And the tractor farm suppoly as well as the feed place in Pittsboro charge an arm and a leg. (Have you ever tried to carry feed bags with only one arm and one leg remaining?)

Back
Top Bottom