Feedback and Chat thread For: The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - I still work for a living but my schedule has greatly improved over the years. I now work 4 days/week and two of those days I work from home. It is nice only commuting in two days a week!
So the consequences for having such a great schedule is that I am either at home or always beat my DW home from work. So normally, I have dinner ready about the time she walks through the door. I also do a fair amount of house cleaning and I can certainly relate to how much of an unending, mindless task that is!!!! So while I cannot qualify as a "goddess", I can live with most any other suitable title. :) One title I like a lot is grandfather, our first grandchild, a little girl who is now two months old. Just awesome!

Last edited:
LOL - I still work for a living but my schedule has greatly improved over the years. I now work 4 days/week and two of those days I work from home. It is nice only commuting in two days a week! So the consequences for having such a great schedule is that I am either at home or always beat my DW home from work. So normally, I have dinner ready about the time she walks through the door. I also do a fair amount of house cleaning and I can certainly relate to how much of an unending, mindless task that is!!!! So while I cannot qualify as a "goddess", I can live with most any other suitable title. :) One title I like a lot is grandfather, our first grandchild, a little girl who now two months old. Just awesome!

LOL You are very lucky, and so is DW! I am a Nana 10 times already! I have grands ages 13 yrs old to 9 months! 5 wonderful boys and 5 beautiful girls! It's the best!!!! Oh and I am only 53 yrs old!

Awesome, you are young enough to enjoy the grandchildren and keep up with them. I am 59, still run, cycle, and very active otherwise. It is good to enjoy life and appreciate the blessings we have.

I'm a Nana also at 48 my first granddaughter, came forth on May 3 of this year. What a joy she is. Your DW is a lucky lady

I am Pops to three fine boys. Oct 1 one will be 4 on the 2nd of Oct one will be 5, and the last was 6 months om the 18th of this month.
Daughter one is the mother of the almost 5 yr old, and Daughter two have the other two. Daughter three is still at home at 21 almost 22 years old nad Dear Son is 17 almost 18, getting ready for college starting Sept 4th.
And I'm only 29.
lau.gif

Really though I'll be 51 on the 20th of Sept.

Last edited:
Funny Draye.....
lau.gif

Nice family. I have 2 sons ages 32 and 30 this year and my daughter will be 25 on the 3rd.

I have three sons. The oldest just turned 30 in August and the twins turned 28 in February. Yes, we had three sons within a year and a half. It was a non stop three ring circus and I loved it!

Boys are funny, crazy, loud, spontaneous, silly, and will just make you laugh, best age I have found with mine was between 3 and 4 love that age.

Are you ready?????
I have 7 children
Oldest girl 31, girl 30, girl 29, son 27, son 26, son 25, son 23

Yes I am tired...lol But they are all out of the house, and working. All are married except the 26 & 25 yr old boys. Son 27 just had his 1st child, so there is more to come there hopefully, daughter 30 has a 2 yr old and says NO MORE.....lol And the 2 non married sons havent even begun having kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom