Feeding 11 babies various ages. Help 😩

I can't really add anything to what has already been posted. My neighbor used to raise pigeons. Now and then I would care for her animals. She fed the pigeons the same flock raiser feed she fed her other birds. Good luck...

They are like fan tails but bred with the head so far back they look like they are headless when they walk. Not to every bodies taste but we saved them being culled and we love their weirdness. 😋

Sounds like you've got American fantails :) I bet they are beautiful. Probably the ones you're thinking of without the heads so far back are Indian Fantails.

I don't have much to add as you already received EXCELLENT ADVICE, :thumbsup
JUST THIS FROM ME TO YOU FOR SAVING THEM:hugs

As to rude people making rude comments about someone else's pets/property/things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, those are individuals with toooooo much time on their hands, and totally no manners or respect. They don't need to comment on things they dislike especially in a rude manner.

This Report , that is in the left bottom of every post can be used to notify things that may be inappropriate. Moderators will review what you reported, and may edit the post to be CLEAN.

WISHING YOU BEST WITH YOUR NEW PETS,,,,,,,,,,:highfive:

I can't really add anything to what has already been posted. My neighbor used to raise pigeons. Now and then I would care for her animals. She fed the pigeons the same flock raiser feed she fed her other birds. Good luck...
If you ever want to get into them, come hang out in the pigeon section, and we'll give you all the info you need!

Back
Top Bottom