Feeds affecting laying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Actually, we are comparing feed labels right here.

and plenty of us more experienced osters have talked about the effects of daylight hours, the freakish weather we've had of late further reducing effective daylight hours (and environmental stressors on chickens), the effects of hen age on both total rate of lay and tendency to "pause" (since so many have birds that laid thru their first winter, bought near start of pandemic, and are now experiencing their first adult molt) and exploring other factors (very old feeds from poor inventory management, something some TSC locations are famed for), increased aflatoxins from unusually wet periods near harvest, etc...

but for the few who have rejected all those alternative explanations, and also won't trust a feed label (but won't send it for testing, either)? They have created an unfalsifiable narrative by rejecting all contrary evidence to reinforce their prexisting world view, reality be damned. ...I can't cure stupid, all I can do is try to help fix ignorance.
People that will assume their governments/administrations would never do anything to affect a desired outcome are the ignorant ones. They do it every day but it’s always passed off as “conspiracy theories.” Funny how many times they are proven true.

People that will assume their governments/administrations would never do anything to affect a desired outcome are the ignorant ones. They do it every day but it’s always passed off as “conspiracy theories.” Funny how many times they are proven true.
Oh, for sure. I'm just not sold on the "why." That's why I'm going to do my best to resolve this.

who are 'they' and what would be their benefit of us receiving fewer eggs from our birds?
Even with current crazy prices eggs are still the cheapest protein source for most of the world and it really is not economical to drop $1000 just to get 4 eggs on average every day, not calculating the continued cost of feed, etc
It’s all about control. If you aren’t getting as many eggs, if your garden isn’t doing as well as it should because seeds have been altered, your milk cow isn’t producing as much milk, etc. then you have to rely on whoever to get what you need to survive. If you can provide your own food by gardening, raising cattle, chickens and other livestock, you don’t need “them.” Which makes you harder to control. Am I a conspiracy theorist? Maybe. But anyone who puts too much trust in any government/administrations is in for a rude awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom