feeling crummy

Godsgrl

Ostrich wrangler
12 Years
Aug 27, 2007
at the zoo usually
I've been out in the sun alllll day today, and now I don't feel very well. I can't really explain it, just feel lousy.
hide.gif
It was 89 today, felt like 91 with humidity. I think I will take a shower, then start guzzling drinks.
sad.png

yes...drink...very important to rehydrate yourself.

I've done that to myself and gotten sunpoisoning and spewed all over beef a roo in my younger years--went to go watch a boyfriend play a bunch of soccer games and had nothing to drink and sat in the sun for hours. so then i get to the restaurant and guzzle some water. uh...projectile and i DID NOT make it to the bathroom. and I almost hit a kid. ha ha. it was the worst.

rehydrate and rest...hope you start feeling better.

DRINK Lots of water.

I went out at 3 to do chores.. gather eggs.. (got 11 today) and before I got back in I was sweating so bad I could hardly cool down.

I jumped in the pool and that helped a little. It's still 105 out there and all my chickens have their wings spread and are panting. Can't wait till October.

Thanks all, I am drinking and drinking here. The shower helped a little. The heat sure gets you when you aren't paying attention to it.

Maplesky-yuck! What a disaster! LOL
sickbyc.gif

Mahonri-I've been to AZ one time during the summer, and I'll never do it again.
frow.gif
It is just too disgustingly hot there. No offense....hope your chickens stay cool. And you too! I'll hop into my pool if I can ever get it clean. That's part of what I did outside today.

Preppy-I've never been to Ohio, but you are pretty far north, so I'm assuming your winters are pretty bad. Do you get humidity in the summer?
caf.gif

I'm in GA, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom