Feels like Christmas eve!!!

blueberrychickens

Songster
9 Years
May 12, 2010
Hudson, MA
The big week has finally arrived!!! The chicks are due to ship this week from MPC!! I am so excited, I can't wait wait for them to get here!!! It feels like Christmas eve & my family is convinced that I have completely lost my mind!!! Just they wait till they see those little fuzz butts! They will be just as hooked as I have become, all in thanks to the great people here on BYC who post such cute pics!

It does feel like christmas eve!!! We got our girls from MPC last week and they are awesome... healthy, active, curious. You are going to have a blast. How many did you order and what breeds? Is your brooder all set up and ready to go?

Have a blast. They are so exciting to watch playing around. Enjoy.

-chris

My chicks will arrive soon too!! I am SOOO excited! My husband also feels that i have lost my mind but I think he will like them once they get here. How could you not they are SO cute!!!!
lol.png

Cassum, I ordered 2 EE's, 2 golden laced Wyandottes, 2 Buff Orps, 1 Australorp, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte. What did you get in your order & how many??

Ah, I remember the day I had to drive around the back of PO to pick up my cheeping package. It was like Christmas! You guys are going to have a blast with your new additions

Good luck to all of you
wee.gif

Quote:
We got 2 EE and 2 Barred Rocks. They are so stinkin' cute. I was hoping they'd ship on Monday and be here on Tuesday but we didn't actually get them until Wednesday. Still, they were healthy and not particularly stressed when they arrived. So fun!!!

-chris

I'll jump on the excitement bandwagon with you! Mine are due to ship from McMurray in a few days. They should be here by this time next week. Wooo-hoooo!!!!

Be sure to post your "Christmas Morning" pictures!
wink.png

I really really hoped they would come today, but no such luck!!! & I got like zero sleep last night too!!! I kept thinking that the phone rang & I didn't hear it, so I'd sit up & check my phone & no calls! UGH!! Then I dreamt that they all died......
hit.gif

So heres to hoping that they come tmrw!!! At least I can work on painting the coop today!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom