Fell Off Step stool

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that I had a small accident on Friday and won't be around the next couple of weeks very much. I feel like I broke my a--. Can't take the pain of sitting at the computer.....

I had x-rays on Friday, they said nothing broken. Went back to the ER yesterday had an MRI and they said I have a slipped disc (between L5 and S1), but don't know if it was there already or new from the injury.

I am trying to make an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to get another assessment of the situation as I have a numb sensation of my "saddle" area with difficulty going potty. (sorry to those of you who feel that was TMI
tongue.gif
) I am also under the impression that when they say slipped it can mean a variety of different things and could be ruptured.

So if you need the ameraucana police, be patient as I will be off in la la land with my handy bottle of hydrocodone.
frow.gif

Don't count out a GOOD, reputable, Chiropractor for an opinion. Sometimes with simple manipulation and treatment they can prevent surgeries that are often worse than the injury.

I wondered why PP just got away with spelling Ameraucana with an "i" in chat....
I'm so sorry you've injured yourself. I only know how much it hurts to bruise my tail bone and that reeeeeeally hurts! Get as much info as you can and get better soon!
pips&peeps :

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that I had a small accident on Friday and won't be around the next couple of weeks very much. I feel like I broke my a--. Can't take the pain of sitting at the computer.....

I had x-rays on Friday, they said nothing broken. Went back to the ER yesterday had an MRI and they said I have a slipped disc (between L5 and S1), but don't know if it was there already or new from the injury.

I am trying to make an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to get another assessment of the situation as I have a numb sensation of my "saddle" area with difficulty going potty. (sorry to those of you who feel that was TMI
tongue.gif
) I am also under the impression that when they say slipped it can mean a variety of different things and could be ruptured.

So if you need the ameraucana police, be patient as I will be off in la la land with my handy bottle of hydrocodone.
frow.gif

I'm so sorry Jean,,,,thats a tough one,,,,we'll be thinkin about you,,,and wish you a speedy recovery,,,,keep up with the drugs,,, I think we have all 'been there',,,,I'll be watchin for your return,,,, take good care,,,,,Tina,,,,,,aka/ skyfires,,,, ,:aww
hugs.gif
:aww
hugs.gif
:aww
caf.gif
frow.gif

Hi all!

Feeling a little better today as I got some steroids last night. The pain is less severe, but I realize it may just be being masked, so going to take it easy.

Have to see a neuro surgeon next week for the numbness.

I best get off the computer now as I have spent too much time in a chair already.........
732_spanking.gif

Nice visual huh????
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom