Fellow Horse People! Let's see your pics!

I definately have to figure out this picture thing! I had a Warmblood with DJD in his neck and had to find him a loving home. Now we have a 15 yr old App mare my daughter takes to local horse shows! I have worked with horses my whole life Arabs, Tbs, flat and steeplechase, eventing, breeding, foaling, etc. and have loved every minute of it! Nice pictures all, can't remember who had it, but like the mare with the colored foal at side, she is GOREGEOUS! Presently I work at Iron Spring Farm, we have Fresians and Warmbloods here!
Thanks, Courtney

Could somebody please tell me where the directions are on how to post pictures? Thank you.

P.S. Please disregard....I found the answer.

This is me on my horse "Cowboy"

August2006018.jpg

This is my husband on his horse "Cherokee"

August2006023.jpg

My mom with my horse "Cisco"

Winter-Spring20003-2004188.jpg

Last edited:
This is Finale we bought her about a year ago for my 8 year daughter Sierra. She wanted a horse for her birthday so we found her and it was love at first sight.

finaleeating.jpg

Finale at Christmas

100_0262.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this is the only pic I've got at the moment....(I'm at work) so it'll have to do. This is Rose, she's a 3 yr old QH/Arabian. She's usually got a little bit of nose trouble everytime I get the camera out. lol!

Rose.jpg

Carrie- Star is just beautiful!
Here are mine- can't see them really well, but they are Patch, Grace, Annie, and Fancy. All Appaloosa's except for Annie which is a QH.
Oct2005040.jpg

Thanks, AF! She was half dead when I got her. I wasn't sure what I was getting (my plan was to put weight on her and sell her) but she ended up being a great little mare. She turned 5 this month.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom