1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Female Chukar, San Diego, CA

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by frankensusan, Oct 28, 2009.

1. frankensusan

frankensusan Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Escondido, CA
    Hey all.

Does anyone want a female Chukar and live or be willing to travel to San Diego, near the i8 and i5 ?

Susan

2. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Susan,

I know this is kind of a "late" reply (1.5 months now) but I am willing to bring in a female chucker. Heard of them and read about them quite a bit but never actually raised one. Perhaps it won't hurt to raise a female along with my other pheasants : )

Please feel free to give me a buzz on the phone (619) 321-9634 or shoot me an e-mail if she is still avail. : )

Thanks!

- Tommy

3. frankensusan

frankensusan Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Escondido, CA
    Yeah sorry Tommy but she has been placed. I'll put your name on my short list of contacts for the future though. [​IMG]
    Susan

4. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Susan,

No problem. Thanks for contacting me though : ) Did you get the e-mail I sent cha? Anyways, if you could e-mail me back, that would be great! We'll be n touch! I love doing animal recues and helping out too : )

- Tommy

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by