Female Temminck's is on her way!

So glad she got there kicking. Now the fun begins. Can I get on the list now for babies????
big_smile.png

Most certainly! Pm me in a couple weeks and I'll let you know if there are any eggs at least.

The Post Office is refunding my entire shipping cost and shipping a Horizon box from MN to NY is expensive. The local customer service rep was wonderful and understanding. I am fortunate.

Well? How is she?

Where do you have her for the time being?

hu.gif

She seems fine. I have an indoor coop area with a pop door to a 16 x 24 run. I picked her up at 7am on Wednesday, brought her home and locked her inside, alone until I got home from work at 4. Opened the pop door-under supervision-and the male came over to her, puffed up and pecked her a couple times then he went outside. I have 2 large Christmas trees and pine boughs all over the run and inside for her to hide in. She is quite hard to find! I have seen her a couple of times since.
sad.png
My male was like that too for a few days then he realized that I am the "treat bringer" and now he eats out of my hands. Trying to look for her as often as possible and hoping that she comes around soon. She is little and quite pretty!

Good to hear all is well. My family has a Christmas tree farm in PA. It just occurred to me that they should market to pheasant breeders in the spring and summer!

Back
Top Bottom