FERMENTED FEEDS...anyone using them?

Pics
There! All the sweet ladies in all the different states hugged all at once!
big_smile.png

No way!!! Stephen too!!! Please let me know when you plan to come...we'll be gone the 2nd weekend of Oct. but the rest is all yours!! I'm hoping the apples come into ripe just when you plan to visit so we can make apple butter..you will simply LOVE that process. Oh, what fun!!!!
ya.gif
Yep! Couldn't talk him out of it........too funny.......start getting all your man things to fix in order.....HA HA HA Will let you know soon!
celebrate.gif

Oh, hon...no man stuff around her the ol' Bat and I can't handle.
big_smile.png
We've been doing all the man stuff for many a long year. Tell Stephen all he has to do is eat, relax and simply BE.

Oh, hon...no man stuff around her the ol' Bat and I can't handle.
big_smile.png
We've been doing all the man stuff for many a long year. Tell Stephen all he has to do is eat, relax and simply BE.
Knew that for some unknown reason
lau.gif
He will have the best of the best.......just can't get used to it.......you will have to show me how to process a chicken though, please........I know you know all the short cuts........got to do 2 or 3 when we get back......

Knew that for some unknown reason
lau.gif
He will have the best of the best.......just can't get used to it.......you will have to show me how to process a chicken though, please........I know you know all the short cuts........got to do 2 or 3 when we get back......

I'll definitely arrange to have some here to process when you come, even if I have to cull a couple of my old birds..I've been eyeballin' the BRs. I may have another set of cheap roosters by then as well, so I'll let you try your hand at killing and gutting as well.

I'll definitely arrange to have some here to process when you come, even if I have to cull a couple of my old birds..I've been eyeballin' the BRs. I may have another set of cheap roosters by then as well, so I'll let you try your hand at killing and gutting as well.
Oh goody.......
sickbyc.gif
I really need to learn though.......

Last edited:
I need so much to get used to this BF......my whole life was finding a way to save things......so it's a little hard on me, but I will prevail! Promise!
bow.gif

I'm a nurse...I know all about saving things, doctoring things, trying to make others well...so the inclination for women to nurture people and animals is natural. God really didn't design us to kill or for death at all, but things changed at the beginning and here we are, having to adapt to that change. Learning to adapt is just about the key to all kinds of living and those who refuse to adapt or can't learn to adapt are usually those who just can't hack this thing we call life and living. You'll see that in all areas of their life..interactions with others, inability to remain calm in stressful situations, and a general feeling of being overwhelmed by life.

Developing coping mechanisms to help in adapting will help you, not only in how you deal with animals, but how you approach life as well. To succeed with animals, their raising and care, it takes a certain calm and assertive manner that the animals respond to and lets you make good decisions for their lives, not based on emotion but on practical knowledge based on reality, instead of how we imagine or perceive the animal.

Practice makes perfect on such things and there must always be a starting point before practice can begin. You'll see..you won't feel any of that ickiness or stress when I show you how it's done and how one can remain calm in the face of a dirty job like killing another creature. Just got to get your mind in the center..the center of all things, Jesus Christ. Once you have that, everything else is easy.

I'm a nurse...I know all about saving things, doctoring things, trying to make others well...so the inclination for women to nurture people and animals is natural. God really didn't design us to kill or for death at all, but things changed at the beginning and here we are, having to adapt to that change. Learning to adapt is just about the key to all kinds of living and those who refuse to adapt or can't learn to adapt are usually those who just can't hack this thing we call life and living. You'll see that in all areas of their life..interactions with others, inability to remain calm in stressful situations, and a general feeling of being overwhelmed by life.

Developing coping mechanisms to help in adapting will help you, not only in how you deal with animals, but how you approach life as well. To succeed with animals, their raising and care, it takes a certain calm and assertive manner that the animals respond to and lets you make good decisions for their lives, not based on emotion but on practical knowledge based on reality, instead of how we imagine or perceive the animal.

Practice makes perfect on such things and there must always be a starting point before practice can begin. You'll see..you won't feel any of that ickiness or stress when I show you how it's done and how one can remain calm in the face of a dirty job like killing another creature. Just got to get your mind in the center..the center of all things, Jesus Christ. Once you have that, everything else is easy.
AMEN!

Back
Top Bottom