FERMENTED FEEDS...anyone using them?

Pics
Oh goody.......
sickbyc.gif
I really need to learn though.......

lol love it! You two got me chuckling.

I'm a nurse...I know all about saving things, doctoring things, trying to make others well...so the inclination for women to nurture people and animals is natural. God really didn't design us to kill or for death at all, but things changed at the beginning and here we are, having to adapt to that change. Learning to adapt is just about the key to all kinds of living and those who refuse to adapt or can't learn to adapt are usually those who just can't hack this thing we call life and living. You'll see that in all areas of their life..interactions with others, inability to remain calm in stressful situations, and a general feeling of being overwhelmed by life.

Developing coping mechanisms to help in adapting will help you, not only in how you deal with animals, but how you approach life as well. To succeed with animals, their raising and care, it takes a certain calm and assertive manner that the animals respond to and lets you make good decisions for their lives, not based on emotion but on practical knowledge based on reality, instead of how we imagine or perceive the animal.

Practice makes perfect on such things and there must always be a starting point before practice can begin. You'll see..you won't feel any of that ickiness or stress when I show you how it's done and how one can remain calm in the face of a dirty job like killing another creature. Just got to get your mind in the center..the center of all things, Jesus Christ. Once you have that, everything else is easy.
I find this had at times too. I have to refrain from being too attached to future dinners. Sometimes it is hard; I definitely was made to nurture. Seems like as long as I have something to take care of, be it animals or humans, then I feel fulfilled. Funny isn't it, how sometimes we push and push against where God is trying to lead us, and then when we finally let go and let His will be done then we are finally happy? I worked outside our home for several years and was always miserable. I was upset when I lost my job in '08 due to layoffs. Scared and desperately wanting another job. Well, one did not present itself no matter how hard I tried, and I finally gave in. I have never been happier than taking care of my husband, children, and our home and animals. Which is what God intended. We are all truly blessed to be His children.

I would have given my left arm to get a chance to stay home with my kids, but He had other ideas and I fought that like a tiger too. I went back to school twice to learn something I could do from my home and still support my kids...didn't work each time. Finally, He opened my eyes to the fact that I had prayed a prayer but had not actually committed my life, so once I did that things got exponentially easier. I was born again into a new person who wanted what He wanted for me more than what I wanted for me and life just opened up and got skids on it. When I stopped fighting because I thought I knew what was best for me, I finally got what was best for me and I've been happy and at peace ever since!
love.gif

I still wish I could have stayed home to be a mother..and even to have been a wife of a good man, but that wasn't in the plan for me and I've found out why now, so I'm not yearning or wasting time on regrets about it all. I see now it was better that I was a nurse than a wife, though I strongly feel a mother should be at home. Hundreds, maybe thousands, of people touched with love and compassion because I didn't get to stay home where I desperately wanted to be and that is good also. He knows exactly what is best for each of us.

I would have given my left arm to get a chance to stay home with my kids, but He had other ideas and I fought that like a tiger too. I went back to school twice to learn something I could do from my home and still support my kids...didn't work each time. Finally, He opened my eyes to the fact that I had prayed a prayer but had not actually committed my life, so once I did that things got exponentially easier. I was born again into a new person who wanted what He wanted for me more than what I wanted for me and life just opened up and got skids on it. When I stopped fighting because I thought I knew what was best for me, I finally got what was best for me and I've been happy and at peace ever since!
love.gif

I still wish I could have stayed home to be a mother..and even to have been a wife of a good man, but that wasn't in the plan for me and I've found out why now, so I'm not yearning or wasting time on regrets about it all. I see now it was better that I was a nurse than a wife, though I strongly feel a mother should be at home. Hundreds, maybe thousands, of people touched with love and compassion because I didn't get to stay home where I desperately wanted to be and that is good also. He knows exactly what is best for each of us.

I had spent so much money on my education (I have a BS in chemistry) that I felt like a failure when I lost my job. I felt guilty and overwhelmed that my husband was going to have to support us all. It took about 6 months, and I saw that I did not like the person I had become working outside the home. I saw that God was teaching me that He understood what I needed more than I did.
I looked around and saw how happy I felt being a wife and mother. That my husband was happier, and our relationship was better. My children were happy. And lo and behold, so was I.
I wish I could touch more lives as you did. I do try as much as I can to make people's days a little better by saying hi, giving a small compliment or hug. Every small act of kindness from every person makes this world a little bit better place.

Quote:
But see? I wouldn't have done that at all if He hadn't designed my life to that end...if it had been up to me I'd be doing just what you are doing and loving every day of it. You are doing the hardest,most fulfilling job on Earth and it takes skill, intelligence, and dedication to do it right. You've probably found out by now that, when done right, it can save a family money, better socialization of the children, better communication between husband and wife, and create a better environment in the home and that's the goal, when it's all said and done. There is no more noble job on this Earth than being a mother!

But see? I wouldn't have done that at all if He hadn't designed my life to that end...if it had been up to me I'd be doing just what you are doing and loving every day of it. You are doing the hardest,most fulfilling job on Earth and it takes skill, intelligence, and dedication to do it right. You've probably found out by now that, when done right, it can save a family money, better socialization of the children, better communication between husband and wife, and create a better environment in the home and that's the goal, when it's all said and done. There is no more noble job on this Earth than being a mother!

I hear ya! I pray that I do well enough by my children and my husband to help them make a difference in the world. DH is a paramedic for the Fire Department, so he helps the public daily. Hopefully I will teach my children well enough to be good people, and they will touch many lives in turn. I am only the caretaker, they are truly God's children. I just happen to be lucky enough to be the permanent caretaker of them
love.gif

love.gif

yes He does Bee but I sure wish you COULD have stayed home. I have been very blessed to be able to do that and always had that conviction that was my place. Not that it was easy by any means but my conviction all the same. :)

Back
Top Bottom