Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

Ouch. Make sure you have a way to heat water and you can try to keep temps up with hot water jars or bottles should the electric go out. Just prayed! Stay safe, Miss Rose.
hugs.gif
THANK YOU BEE!!!! All is well here PTL and all I had to do was pick up a few little dead limbs that fell out of the trees.

Then as the nut sqiurts out on his last pat he sayss..... "Oh a Nut.... I am going to eat this one"

Bernese Mountain dog is Jax..... nicknamed "Swissies" here. They are used for Carting in some places....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernese_Mountain_Dog

deb
I know I am really behind but I have never heard a Bernese called a "Swissy". Not saying that you are wrong, just never heard that one. I have heard them called Bernies before though.
A "Swissy" in my realm has always been a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. Also from the swiss alps. Very similar to a Bernese, but larger and with a shorter coat. The Greater Swiss Mountain Dog is what I would like to get.

from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Swiss_Mountain_Dog

Hello, i just started my first batch of FF yesterday. I am curious will the taste of the chickens be different than one raised on regular feed?

My pullet with the leg out of socket? The vet put it straight and put a splint on it and it had a "dead" foot afterwards but now she is moving the toes a bit so hasn't lost nerve function after all which means she may walk okay. We'll see in about 3 weeks. : )
Hey there! I am also trying to get caught back up. That is great news, that she is moving her toes, hope it all goes as planed.

I really want a Swissy! I love the Bernese MD, but their coat is to thick for TX, so I was in search for a Swissy, they are even harder to find than a BMD and more expensive. So my dream dogs would be either a Swissy, a Heeler of some sort, or a Collie of some sort. O'well, for now God has seen fit for me to have 3 GSDs.....They are good dogs don't get me wrong, we just don't "click". So kind of like men, with dogs you have to go through some frogs to find your prince (or princess)
lau.gif

Deb, I would not worry. 9_9; Being in a suburb, especially close to a lot of poor inner-city areas, you have no idea how many people ask me if my AKC husky is a wolf. Sincerely, 100%, they just have no idea. And they thought my mal/lab/hound/notsure mix was a rottie when she was a puppy because she was black and tan with lop ears.

Yep. My dogs are totally a wolf and a Rottweiler. XD Look juuust like 'em!

Honestly, yours seems like much more of a legitimate mistake. :p

Back
Top Bottom