FERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I know what you mean. He's very nice.
My Barred Rock is doing well. She limps and still has the cast on, but I've been letting her wander the yard with me every day. When you meant alot of personality, you were not kidding! She was helping my DH build a silkie coop today!

It must be my computer. . . . your avatar STILL looks like a barred rock - NOT Isaac. . . . maybe I need to see a doctor.
smile.png

Amy, she is 17 and hasn't had a foal in years, but is a beautiful lawn ornament for us, also. I wish I could find someone who wants her, with a little work she will remember that she was a very smooth western pleasure horse. I am so sorry to hear about your back. That is NOT fun, NOT a nice thing to have happen, and if I were you I wouldn't even sit on the riding lawn mower - ouch!

Beth, clear out the cookies and temp internet files on your computer then refresh. That should do it, I'd think. I had that happen to me once, was thinking I was in the Outer Limits or something, LOL.

That would be a good name, yes! I will probably not keep Fern's son, though, but I haven't made any decisions. I want to see how many total pullets I end up with from this hatch and how the boys grow up before deciding too much.

Cynthia, thank you again for the advice- I did think I was going nuts this morning! I hope you get the number of pullets you want from this- but if Fern's boy is a beauty. . . . . ??????

Back
Top Bottom