FERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it looks funny and it makes me soooooooo mad. I still say he is perfect...for me. I just hate it because his comb was so beautimus. *sigh*

edited to add: In that second picture you can see my rice cooker behind his head...he stoof up when he was ready to go back outside and he saw his reflection in the glass lid..OMG it was funny he walked over and looked at it, cocked his head and looked, started flaring up and I started telling him it was okay...it was him not to attack himself.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh what an attention hound!!!
gig.gif
He'll do anything, go to any length, just to get scritches from mama, won't he?!?
lol.png
Draco and Sirius did that to him? Oh BOY! I think I'd be a bit more than mad! I think I'd be re-homing them in a heart beat! Like maybe send them up north to Spokane Washington!
wink.png
That should teach them how to behave! What a couple of little pills!
rant.gif

Hey Cyn! I saw that about Shadow laying an egg!
thumbsup.gif
Great news! Let us know if she lays one tomorrow or the next day!
fl.gif
Here's hoping she goes broody shortly thereafter and give her little body a break!

Serrin, I have flyers up listing Draco and Sirius for sale ($ 5 each) hopefully they will go to new homes soon. Actually Draco did that...Thor was facing off with Sirius and Draco ran and jumped on Thor's back from behind and bit. The little toerag is lucky to be breathing at all. I growl at him now everytime I look at him... My big boy is a mama's boy...spoiled spoiled spoiled. LOL You should see him play me...I walk in and he drops his left shoulder and wing like it is hurt...I pick him up and it is fine...as soon as I walk away where he cannot see me, he stands up just fine. This morning the goof forgot it was his left shoulder that was supposedly hurt so he dropped the right one at me.
gig.gif

You need to take a road trip down South and get these boys...I am not going North when I leave here...I am going through Klamath Falls and across country on hwy 80
sad.png

Those Orp butts kill me- I love Suede's too, but Thor's is just- I mean, I would like him for a hat. Living of course. He has an artistic tail.

Well Ms Beth I went and told Thor that you liked his butt.
gig.gif
I agree it is very artistic with the markings and the fluff. hehehehe

Quote:
Sorry Cetawin, as of this morning, I am officially out of the market for a roo!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

Griffin is now mine, ALL MINE!!!
celebrate.gif
Here's my darling, wonderful, beautiful roo. What do ya think?

AnderbergsEggsandchickens010.jpg

I think in a few weeks, if I can spend at least half an hour with him every night, he'll soon warm up completely....to the point of following me around where ever I go, just like the girls do!
love.gif

I'm going to have to ask Dawn just how old he is. She and her husband Brandon have had him since he was a day old, but I have no idea of when that was.

Can any of y'all tell, just by looking at that picture of how old he is? I had thought when I looked at him the first time a week ago that he was at least a year or more old, but now I'm not so sure. He has almost nothing in the way of length to his spurs, his tail seems to be a bit on the short side, and the crow he let out today after I let him loose into his yard was a far cry from what I would expect a fully matured roo to make!
hu.gif
Well, the younger the better for me. He'll tame down just that much easier if he is still young. Either way, I don't care! I finally have my roo!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom