Ferret or Small Animal Hammocks for Sale

Quail_Antwerp

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs
11 Years
Aug 16, 2008
Ohio
These hammocks are handmade with comfort and safety in mind. I make 2 sided fleece, fleece and flannel, or a cotton/flannel cotton/fleece combo. Each corner is grommeted for security in hanging and the hooks for hanging are included. First Hammock is $10, $1 discount for each additional hammock. Shipping and handling will be $5 per order, up to 4 hammocks.

Each hammock includes a matching toy.

I have only limited numbers of each design available. I will list how many I have in each style above the pictures below.

SNOWMAN/WHITE FLANNEL SNOWFLAKE AND GREEN CAMO SOLD

I have two of the snowflake prints. One side is flannel, the other side is fleece. Approximately 17.5 by 19 inches.
P1070924.jpg

I have three Dale Earnhardt Hammocks. One side is Cotton and the other side is flannel. Approximately 18x20 inches.
P1070915-1.jpg

Two Pink Camo. One side is Flannel, the other side is fleece.
P1070922.jpg

pinkcamo-1.jpg

And I have two with a cotton snowman print on one side and a blue fleece snowflake print on the other.
P1070944-1.jpg

I also have other material to be sewed up and I will post pics of the available fabric choices later. I also have two black and teal butterfly ones already done, just need to get pics, and I have one Pittsburgh Steelers hammie.

If anyone is interested please PM me. These are great for ferrets, sugar gliders, rats, or chinchillas!

Last edited:
Quote:
I sold one green camo earlier, but I still have one left. I just updated my first post showing what is left.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you! It came from a necessity to have hammies for my three fuzzbutts, but not liking the storebought ones that didn't seem to last long...or they weren't big enough!

Back
Top Bottom