Fertile species of parrot eggs

william mann

Hatching
Dec 31, 2016
Are you looking at hatching your own parrots from the eggs stage? we now have some very fertile and ready to hatch species of parrot eggs .
We are specialized in selling very fresh laid and fertile species of parrot eggs ,all our eggs are collected from very healthy birds in our aviary ,candle tested and confirmed 100% fertile with a hatching ratio of 1.1 . Its quiet interesting raising up your own parrots .
TEXT :+1631 71-7198
EMAIL : [email protected]
OR
Please Download the KIK app from your play or App Store and send me a text
KIK ID ..... blessxlabelle

Bellow is a list of all the species of parrot eggs i have for sale:
Conures eggs.
ostrich eggs
Toco Toucan eggs,
Cockatiel eggs,
Military Macaw eggs
Gallah Cockatoo eggs,
blue and gold macaw eggs
scarlet macaw eggs
green wing macaw eggs
hyacinth macaw eggs
Congo African Grey eggs,
timneh grey eggs
dyh amazon eggs
palm cockatoo eggs
umbrella cockatoo eggs
goffin cockatoo eggs
yellow nape eggs
Sollomons Island Eclectus eggs,
Major Mitchell cocktacoo.
Senagals
All our eggs are shipped along side VX turbo incubators DVD soft copy and hand manual to guide beginners raised up their parrots successfully
Shipping is available, contact us by email for more details, parrot chicks are also available for sale. -

TEXT :+1631 71-7198
EMAIL : [email protected]
OR
Please Download the KIK app from your play or App Store and send me a text
KIK ID ..... blessxlabelle

Not a good idea especially if you have no experience with these types of birds. Some require crop milk after hatching which they can only get from a parent bird (its not impossible with out crop milk but that's pushing your luck). Its possible for a experienced person to raise a chick from a egg but the skills and tools required are something that is learnt over a period of time rather than a quick dvd on the subject.

Think about how you will control the temperature until the chick feathers. How will you feed it as it can not feed itself, What will you do if there's a problem like sour crop.

Most of the people on here know that shipped eggs can be a problem. A shipped fertile egg (candled to ensure fertility) would be a nightmare even if it was delivered express over night with a temperature guarantee.

I am not a expert.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE beware that it is absolutely NOT safe to ship parrot eggs. 99.99999% of the time this is a way to scam people. Ive bred parrots my entire adult life and Im old lol. Most people are looking to get a quick scam in :mad:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE beware that it is absolutely NOT safe to ship parrot eggs. 99.99999% of the time this is a way to scam people. Ive bred parrots my entire adult life and Im old lol. Most people are looking to get a quick scam in :mad:

And its known that they are always hard to hatch so that might trick people into thinking they will just hatch a parrot, I don't like scams!! :mad:

And its known that they are always hard to hatch so that might trick people into thinking they will just hatch a parrot, I don't like scams!! :mad:
This thread if from 2016, friends....

Back
Top Bottom