fertility Question

Like i said just look at the label your protein should be as close to 30% as you can get. Just because a feed says turkey starter doesnt mean anything. I have seen turkey starter be 20% protein before. Learn to read the label, its really easy.

Chicken-Farmer

Last edited:
So, you have been advised that what you are feeding them is most likely the cause of their problems........

And you are going to continue to feed the same diet for another month?????
I think ill just buy turkey starter and mix it with the chick starter. Is that okay?

I've tried to tell you more than once that I live just a few miles from you. Most coturnix in the SF bay area are molting right now and until they finish you will not get many if any eggs.

I've tried to tell you more than once that I live just a few miles from you. Most coturnix in the SF bay area are molting right now and until they finish you will not get many if any eggs.
I know that, That was not part of my question. chicken farmer completely went in a diff direction.

That would be a big improvement! See if you can find a turkey starter that is really high in protein. Cooking the infertile eggs and feeding them back to the quail will also be a protein boost.

You will know you are on the right track when the quail start laying again.

I know that my quails are molting right now. So I dont care about eggs at all. Oh and im so happy that they are almost over the molting because they looked so sad without their pretty feathers

Back
Top Bottom