Fifth annual WICheeseheads Bash!!!

We have $100 to spend on door prizes; please vote on what you would like to see as a prize.

• an incubator

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • waterers

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • feeders

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • feed

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • chicken art

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • another engraved pizza cutter

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • coop heater

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. I would love to and if I probably will bring my little guys as they are easier and friendlier. Gotta see when time gets closer. They would have a blast with all the kids!

Hey all...I just saw the results and I am thinking that the "souvenir" Pizza cutter shall be proclaimed the winner! Brent, now you can get on with it!

Just another mention that all are welcome and donations are appreciated for the raffle! Thanks all--I am looking rather forward to another fantastic BASH!

I guess I need to start thinking about a list for food and such! Getting close!
TerriO

Lol. I would love to and if I probably will bring my little guys as they are easier and friendlier. Gotta see when time gets closer. They would have a blast with all the kids!
Hmmm ,, maybe I should bring all of my dogs, too.. anybody got a horse trailer I can use ?

Hey all...I just saw the results and I am thinking that the "souvenir" Pizza cutter shall be proclaimed the winner! Brent, now you can get on with it!

Just another mention that all are welcome and donations are appreciated for the raffle! Thanks all--I am looking rather forward to another fantastic BASH!

I guess I need to start thinking about a list for food and such! Getting close!
TerriO
do you have a head count from last year ? then I would like to see one from this year..

I don't want to run out of flour again..

DH says "as long as they dont bark!" LOL---

I do not have a head count but I guess I could count the peeps in the pic...anybody can help with this? BL4? You're good at this type of thing...

I just can't believe that I struggled with eczema my whole life and it was diet related! Instead of prescribing steroid creams, the doctors should have been educating me. I once cut out dairy because I thought that was the culprit. Glad I did a detox last year. It has changed my life. No more puss filled, cracking, bleeding hands! And if that's what it was doing to the outside of my body, what about the inside?

DH says "as long as they dont bark!"  LOL---

Sorry to disappoint Ur DH. All my dogs don't really bark (only when someone knocks or pulls in the drive) and are all well behaved. They all are lovers, even the "vicious" big ones (my pit girl and my rottbull). They simply either smother u or lick u to death!

Back
Top Bottom