Fifth annual WICheeseheads Bash!!!

We have $100 to spend on door prizes; please vote on what you would like to see as a prize.

• an incubator

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • waterers

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • feeders

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • feed

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • chicken art

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • another engraved pizza cutter

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • coop heater

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No worries on the barking Sam! He was referring to someone else's dogs that did nothing but bark...then they took them home! (and the whole camp was glad!)
I have to figure out what I am going to do about our farm this year.....DD will be in CA and I dont know if my other daughter can come and take care of stuff...HMMM, I wonder what Carol is up to?

OK..I called Leon today and ordered the pizza cutter. They are $75 now and that leaves $25 for feed. I picked up a chicken wind chime to donate for the raffle....please feel free to donate to the raffle...It pays for everyones weekend hopefully...keep this annual bash going by donating and buying raffle tickets ($2 each) ....it's not like you have to pay for entrance or parking and creates a affordable weekend for all....your children will thank-you for the BYC campout weekend. The old folks just simply wish they coulda been coming for more years!
th.gif

I was really looking forward to go this year..............But the wife just informed me that is my eldest daughters graduation and confirmation weekend and party...We will make plans for next year for sure....

Think of the warm days ahead.

Hoping to make it this year, depends on how the on call schedule shakes out.

Boys are old enough now to come and not immediately run off and get lost. May have to pick up a tent or snag a bunk if any are left.

Trying to talk the kids into going...last year this was the main problem why I did not go. I have DS 16, DD14, & DD12.....They want to know if there will be kids their same age. Thanks
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom