Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Amy, I have hit a snag in my moving, I also need to bow out right now.
I'm dealing with a flu-like sunburn, and have no idea when I'll be able to beat it from my system. Also, we are without puter while we are "camping", so it will be near impossible to keep track of when the due date is, who my person will be, etc. I apologize. Hopefully, we'll get our lives figured out soon. Thank You.

Oh I cant wait!
ya.gif
I went and bought a few things at the store yesterday to start filling my box. Now to figure out what to make homemade...

I have never joined a swap this sounds like fun count me in!!.

1. Do you like to garden? What is your growing zone? Love to garden especially veggies. Zone 7b 8a Alabama

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them? IF YES, PLEASE CLARIFY TYPE OF EGGS (chicken, quail, duck, etc). Yes, chickens or quail (not buttons sorry to small for me).

3. Vegetables, flowers or both? (something to plant? Cut flowers or canned goodies, jams, pickles?) All of the above! No allergies here.

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none? Any of them.

5. Your favorite colors are? Purple and Yellow

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover? Land

7.What does Spring and Summer mean to you? The start of gardening season. Long warmer days. Time outside With all my baby animals!!

Last edited:
Oh yay! A swap I can join! Thanks for organizing this.

1. Do you like to garden? Yes, love it, but I'm still learning
What is your growing zone? 5

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them? IF YES, PLEASE CLARIFY TYPE OF EGGS (chicken, quail, duck, etc). Yes, chicken

3. Vegetables, flowers or both? (something to plant? Cut flowers or canned goodies, jams, pickles?) Yes, any of the above

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none? Any

5. Your favorite colors are? Sage/darkish green, cranberry red, sunny orange

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover? Beach, but not for decorating

7. What does Spring and Summer mean to you? Green grass, lots of warm sunshine, getting dirty in the garden, kids playing outside, nature walks, bike rides, watching my chickens, happiness!

Oh! I just love swappin'! Count me in on this one!

1. Do you like to garden? Yes

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them? IF YES, PLEASE CLARIFY TYPE OF EGGS (chicken, quail, duck, etc). Yes, Chicken or Quail

3. Vegetables, flowers or both? (something to plant? Cut flowers or canned goodies, jams, pickles?) Any of the above would work for me!

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none? Any of them would work

5. Your favorite colors are? Reds, Pinks, yellow, oranges, greens... or whatever, I'm easy

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover? Land lover, but, the beach is okay in small amounts
wink.png

7. What does Spring and Summer mean to you? Warm weather, days by our lake, riding my horse, working outside, long days campfires at night, parties, fair, and of course more chicken eggs
smile.png

Welcome new swappers!!

Reminder that signups close on March 15 for this swap.

I, too, have started getting fun things to go in my box. This is really fun!

So tomorrow is the final sign up date....
Are you gonna give us our names tomorrow too, or will it be the next day...
Just curious cuz I wanna start SHOPPING...but didn't wanna get something until I knew exactly who I was shopping for....

thanks....

It states "Due date to have your box mailed to your swapper is no later than April 30, 2009"
How soon after we get our name can we send our box?
I too would like to know how soon after the dead line we get our names. Want to use the colors they picked to make something!!

Thanks for doing this sounds like lots of fun!!

Back
Top Bottom