Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Count me in, we love summer, chicken eggs are ok, we love to garden, pink, purple and green are favorite colors, blue well liked too. We love to garden....my kids hate vegetables but love flowers, 2 girls with nut allergies so please no homemade goodies with nuts....makes the 2 little one have asthma! Other than the no nuts anything goes, like both land and ocean...1 hr from Puget sound or 1 hr from Mt Rainer. mary

Ok. I've closed signups as of now.

Before I draw names, I need each swapper to PM me their mailing address.

If I do not receive your PM with your mailing address by Wednesday, March 18 at midnight, you will be dropped from the swap. I hope handling it this way will weed out those that signed up and "forgot" about it.

On March 19, I will draw names and PM each person with their swapper and shipping address.

So on March 20 you can start shopping and creating!

Let's hold off mailing any boxes until April 10. After then, you are free to mail away when your box is ready to go!

Any questions...please post and ask

Woohoo. Cant wait!
wee.gif
ya.gif

Oh, I can't wait...I picked up 2 things already.... I picked them up not knowing yet who I have, but I liked them and I thought the person I get would like them too...

Oh I can't wait to get my name...I wanna start filling the box I am sending....

I sure hope y'all like amish jam, Tony Packos pickles and and maybe Charley Staples BBQ sauce. I will also make a apron and matching bandana/do-rag.Youknow that biker thingy. I always wear one during cooking/sewing/crafting to keep my hair out the way. We will see what else i come up with.

I am so new here and I know none of you!
I am so looking forward to sharing!

be prepared for quite an eclectic package of goodies whomever is choosen for me
smile.png
(and I am not giving any hints away because I want you to have a complete surprise!)

there is nothing more fun than building a package and sending it I think!

oh wait yes there!!! is getting a package of goodies!!!

ok both are equally fun!
wee.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom